[LGM] LGM 2014 Photos

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Mon May 5 08:31:54 PDT 2014

All,

I've pretty much finished with my photos from LGM this year, and thought it
would be fun to share with everyone.

They are all collected together in an album on Flickr:

LGM 2014 set on
Flickr<https://www.flickr.com/photos/patdavid/sets/72157643712169045/>

For anyone in the photos, you are free to do whatever you want with the
image (all images are cc-by-sa, but if you're the subject please feel free
to use it however you'd like).  Bonus internet points if you link me where
you use them (I get a kick out of seeing them used).

If I got anyone's name wrong, I apologize!  It was a fantastic whirlwind
trip, and my mind was moving around quickly.  If you know for a fact I took
a photo of you, but don't see it here, please just poke me and I'll try to
add it (took about 50GB worth of images while I was out there - a lot to
sift through...).

--
pat david
http://blog.patdavid.net