[LGM] ranking LGM locations 2015 + 2016

larisa blazic lab_web at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 00:18:15 PDT 2014

Greg, all,

Ginger congratulations on Toronto hosting the next LGM! I am delighted that London will be LGM2016 host.

Greg thank you for the suggestion - Femke and I are already talking how to be of more help to Ginger (Ginger lets talk :)). I have commited to help with next year's programme whilst in Leipzig (and video documentation, Peter), but am happy to be involved (to some extent) in planning to gain valuable insight.

Bestest,

Lara

http://www.e-w-n-s.net
On Tuesday, 6 May 2014, 22:23, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

On 05/06/2014 11:07 AM, ginger coons wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm very pleased to see so much support for the Toronto 2015 + London
> 2016 combination. I'm excited and keen to take on the task of getting
> Toronto 2015 going.

I'm very glad that we were finally able to take this leap forward and
decide 2 years in advance.

While it isn't exactly a requirement, I would hope that we can strongly
encourage the planning team for the 2-year meeting (London in this case)
to not only attend the next year meeting (Toronto in this case), but
also work together with the Toronto planners so that planning for 2016
can go as smoothly as possible, while they also look forward to coaching
the 2017 team when they get selected.

Greg