[LGM] Let's push the boat out on fundraising

ginger coons ginger at adaptstudio.ca
Mon Apr 13 08:51:46 PDT 2015

Hi all,

LGM is coming up incredibly soon. Our crowdfunding campaign (
https://pledgie.com/campaigns/28155) is at just under 50% of its goal. I'd
love to see us actually meet our goal this year. With that in mind, if
you're involved in a project that's historically been associated with LGM,
or that plans to benefit from a reimbursement this year, consider getting a
link to the pledgie up on your site, or out on your mailing list, or
wherever members of your project's community can see it.

-ginger

P.S. If you're planning to attend, why not register (
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2015/register/)? The participant list will
be going live soon, and it would be great to see some names on there.

--
ginger "all-lower-case" coons
adaptstudio.ca
XMPP: ginger at adaptstudio.ca