[LGM] 2016 Website

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 16:26:28 PDT 2015

I agree with Liam.  I am also trying to raise some awareness and support
for some photographers to attend, and the sooner the better with
information to help them plan.

I believe we already know Location and Dates, right?  That seems like the
most important relevant information.  This would at least give folks
information for planning.  We can always prominently display a link for
people to find the 2015 recap site.  Don't we also know the local
organizers contact information as well?

pat