[LGM] A London Themed logo for LGM based on last year's logo

C R cajhne at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 10:24:52 PST 2015

Am enjoying the videos from last year's presentations, and developing
graphics and animations for use in promoting LGM 2016.
I noticed there doesn't seem to be a clear logo on the LGM 2016 website, so
I've made a London Themed one for general use in promotions, cards, etc.
I've noticed a lot of call for participation posts from various graphics
projects (Blender, GIMP, etc.), so I have included that verbiage in the
graphic:

http://www.opendesignstudio.org/lgm/lgm_logo_2016_call_for_participation_outlined.svg

The font is OSP-DIN, and can be downloaded here:
http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/osp-din

This is the same font used onthe LGM website and in last year's logo for
Toronto. I recommend using it in presentation slides, etc.
I can also recommend other open fonts to go with it for body type, if that
is desired. :)

The graphic I made in Inkscape and I can provide separated source graphics
if people would like to remix it.

Let me know if any changes would be useful, and generally if people like it
I can provide an animation to go with the official LGM 2016 videos (made in
Blender 3D of course).

Have a pleasant weekend!

-C