[LGM] Fwd: Re: A London Themed logo for LGM based on last year's logo

larisa blazic lab_web at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 05:14:25 PST 2015

Hi all,
CR, thank you for your email. We had a small student competition for LGM2016 design for the website, logo, keepsakes, wayfinding, etc - to connect LGM2016 with the partnering host and make it an integrated educational endevour. You will find logo / banner files in this folder: https://github.com/libregraphicsmeeting/htdocs-2016/tree/master/design

There were a number of designs submitted, but we felt that a fusion of various element was best to communicate "Other dimensions" theme and our expanded journey. Please use the material at the above link for consistency.
Students are still working on t-shirts, signage, poster and other elements that will be produced in the months to come and we hope this all will meet your standards.
Please email Phil and me if you need any further info, for marketing, publishing, etc.
Best wishes for the upcoming holidays,Lara