[LGM] Organizational IRC meeting(s)?

Øyvind Kolås pippin at gimp.org
Tue Feb 3 04:49:16 PST 2015

I think introducing regular meeting times on IRC like we did last year
might be good to facilitate tasks being claimed or supported by the
various remote organization collaborators; helping sync up with the
local team.

If optimizing for Toronto/Europe time-zones perhaps:

20:00 CET (Berlin) 19:00 UTC/GMT and 14:00 Toronto for up to an hour.
We could start doing this bi-weekly on Wednesdays or Thursdays with a
default agenda of updates/questions from/to the teams?

/pippin