[LGM] Getting the CFP for LGM 2015 out to some mailing lists

ginger coons ginger at adaptstudio.ca
Tue Jan 6 06:27:01 PST 2015

Hi all you LGMers,

It's the first Tuesday of the new year, which I have marked down as the
day many people are likely to start paying attention to announcements
again. As such, I'd like to take this opportunity (and for you to take
it to, if you want) to do some coordinated targeting of mailing lists
with the LGM CFP.

If anyone feels the urge to distribute the LGM 2015 CFP among their
networks today, excellent! I've started a pad to coordinate on, with a
nicely-formatted version of the CFP (thanks, Femke, for the formatting).
The pad is here: http://piratepad.be/p/LGMCFPdistribution

If you have ideas about lists we should send the CFP to, feel free to
note them down on the pad. If you send out the CFP to any lists, just
strike them through to avoid multiple posts.

Happy new year!

-ginger

--
ginger "all-lower-case" coons