[LGM] should LGM or its site have something to say about Charlie Hebdo?

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:27:29 PST 2015

On 16 January 2015 at 14:08, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> Louis wrote, "and respectfully," and I don't think CH nor the Je Suis stuff
> is respectful.

Do we not cast respectability when we communicate the positive
elements? is part of this process not about reinforcing those good
bits? I mean I understand the poison well in concept, but it's a bit
to fatalistic to change the bad in the world.

> On 14 January 2015 at 14:54, Michael Schumacher <schumaml at gmx.de> wrote:
>> If something is done, I'd prefer a bit more original work. And something
>> that rather expresses the unity of humanity than a separation in nous et
>> elles/ils.

Art would be nice. It doesn't have to be direct, we could do something
pretty and understated.

Martin,