[LGM] Logs from the March 4 LGM-organizing status update IRC meeting

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Mar 9 01:35:13 PDT 2015

On 9 March 2015 at 13:52, Femke Snelting <snelting at collectifs.net> wrote:

> Ah, apologies - I was not taking into account that the schedule needs some
> treatment before being legible so don't think we'll manage today, but very
> soon.

All good!! :)

I guess the sessions are decided but not the schedule? As the email I got
saying my proposal was accepted and asking if was really coming was a while
ago, so I assume that all the confirmations are in by now.

Publishing a list of session titles would be helpful, as eg Khaled can
decide from them to stay for maybe the first 2 days and take his chances
that what he wants to see falls in these days :)