[LGM] Meeting notes, where LGM2017 | at LGM2015

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:09:35 PDT 2015

>>> ### Joao S. O. Bueno proposes Sao Paulo
>>>
>>> Joao has indicated aninterest in proposingan LGM in Brasil,
>>> the first time we would go to outside Europe/NorthAmerica.
>>>
>>> Local partners: Python Foundation Brasil
>>>
>>> Greg: The 2 year organization cadence means that we could set a date for
>>> LGM 2017 really far in advance, and organize sponsors and travel well in
>>> advance to keep costs down.

Indeed - I am quite surprised we where even mentioned - as I've talked
to some folks,
but missed all deadlines to write a full proposal. I am rehashing it
with my main partner
(Carlos E. L. Cruz - Cadunico) which would captain the local team, and
if he is all set,
we will put a formal proposal  together within the next few days
(Anything we can get too, would be equaly valid for 2018 as well, I think) .

 regards,

   js
  -><-