[LGM] Videos and photos?

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Wed May 20 11:03:29 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 7:50 PM, Liam R. E. Quin <liam at holoweb.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-05-20 at 14:18 +0200, Jehan Pagès wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 4:43 PM, peter <peter at constantvzw.org> wrote:
>> > hey jehan,

>> > go for it,
>> > it's all free art license
>>
>> Awesome. I downloaded it and saw it just now.
>>
>> I noticed the question parts were cut out from the videos (at least
>> ours). Are these not recorded?
>
> I saw that mine had the Q/A session, but I tried to be careful to
> repeat the questions. Maybe speakers should be explicitly asked to do
> that in future - it's helpful for the audience to give a summary of
> longer questions even if there's a microphone for the questions.

And that's the difference between a professional speaker like you and
amateurs as us! :-)
Well I'll try to remember this for the next time.

>>  I thought there were a few interesting questions, and having them
>> in there would be an interesting part, in my opinion.
>> Of course, I see you did some editing, so I'm not asking to redo all
>> this. But maybe for the next time, I'd be in favor of keeping the
>> questions!
>
> An alternative is that the questions could be added with captions
> later, especially if the origial video team doesn't have to do this.

Yes indeed. This is a perfectly ok alternative (even though the
question may not be perfectly the same if nobody wrote it down, we can
easily sum up the question by memory).

Jehan