[LGM] [CREATE] LGM 2017 - Location confirmed: Brazil

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Sat Nov 21 14:40:42 PST 2015

So, on behalf of the team for LGM 2017 in Brazil,
I thank the LGM organization for the choice.

The works had started - and we expect to have more news real soon.

As for other people from L.A. who had not been to other LGM's, lets
get this working -
we will also attempt to coordinate super libre-graphics tracks on both
FISL and Latinoware in 2016
as  a warming up to LGM 2017.

  js
 -><-