[LGM] london lgm irc meeting

larisa blazic lab_web at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 11:42:15 PDT 2015

hi all,
at the last irc meeting we agreed to start with the first irc meeting focused on
london lgm organisation. the meeting will take place on wednesday 21st october at 19:00CETand will last about an hour/hour and a half.
we're proposing following agenda:1. report of progress (design competition, sponsorship letter, visa letters, etc)
2. IT needs (have an email from wmin requesting confirmation of those, i'm ok with all, mostly av&wifi, but want to check with the group what other needs may be overlooked)3. exhibition & 20 years of gimp
4. twitter communication5. aob
after which we'll fix a meeting to follow up. looking fwd to seeing you there.
best wishes,lara/phil/antonio
 http://www.e-w-n-s.net