[LGM] 2016 Website and london update

lara lab_web at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 02:26:51 PDT 2015

hi all,

hope this email find you well. this is just a little update from london
as we are in planning and preparation for our gathering in april.

if you haven't seen it already, here's growing to do list where antonio,
phil and i keep track of our activities:
http://piratepad.be/p/LGM-London

we are also organising the website prompt on 2015 page while we're
recruiting my students to do the visual identity including:
-website
-promotional literature (poster, flyers, etc)
-wayfinding (map and local signange)
-keepsakes (t-shirts, stickers, etc)
the students will be briefed next week and we are planning to have
website ready in time for CfP.

with the host, university of westminster, i'm negotiating details
regarding streaming and will hopefully do tests soon and many other
support options. will update on this in due course.

phil and louis are working on a fundraising letter template that will
hopefully be useful in the years to come too.

furtherfiled gallery and commons have confirmed their support too
for an event running up to the lgm2016.

there are many other details like marketing, accommodation info, visa
info, exhibition at gallery west info, etc on the piratepad...

bestest wishes,
lara