[LGM] things to do in London if you arrive early

lara lab_web at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 10:57:48 UTC 2016

hi all,

besides lovely pre-lgm photowalk, next week will be full of many
interesting events around london - actually quite amazing that so many
digital arts events are happening simultaneously - it will be a special
week&weekend!

here are a few suggestions for all who arrive early:

11th-13th April:
Mattin – Noise & Reality: The Malevolence of our Times (Three Day Residency)
https://www.cafeoto.co.uk/events/mattin-three-day-residency/

Cafe OTO
18–22 Ashwin street
Dalston
London
E8 3DL

13th April:
Thomson & Craighead
Party Booby Trap

Private View: Wednesday 13 April, 6-8pm
http://www.carrollfletcher.com/exhibitions/52/overview/

14th April:
Pre-Libre Graphics Meeting Photowalk

Furtherfield Commons 10am
Finsbury Gate - Finsbury Park
Finsbury Park, London, N4 2NQ
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery/visit
http://osm.org/go/euu5tOiSO--?layers=N&m=

there are a couple of things overlapping with LGM2016 - ping me if you
wanna know ;)

for all who want to hang out at the university of westminster campus
please get in touch with me before hand so i can arrange smooth entrance :)

looking fwd to seeing you all soon.

best,
lara