[LGM] hybrid media publishing mailinglist

An Mertens an at constantvzw.org
Sat Apr 30 09:25:08 UTC 2016

Not that I know of...
There is the mailinglist of algolit (that I manage together with
Catherine in cc), where topics around algorithms and literature/text are
shared:

As we're all highly interested in hybrid publishing, that topic
sometimes flies by.
Maybe it is a good idea to explicitly open it up and invite at least
every one who made LGM-presentations about it?
I would be very happy to have writers, designers & developers united...
Or does it deserve a separate mailinglist?

An

On 04/29/2016 12:33 PM, Lorenz Schori wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any mailinglist dedicated to hybrid media publishing using
> FLOSS tools?
>
> Cheers,
> Lorenz

          *