[LGM] Where to put the LGM videos?

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:18:37 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-12-08 at 19:20 +0000, C R wrote:
> Busy time of year for work. I've been doing them as I get time.
> What's the GIMP motto... "It's ready when it's ready?" ;)

I thought it was "We grudgingly accept user feedback" :-P

OK I'm just teasing. We all got that problem.

CR, are all the LGM videos in a central and accessible online space?
Maybe a dropbox or similar service? The raw video files would be useful
for group work (it's times like these I wish novacut was finished)

Best Regards, Martin Owens