[LGM] Where to put the LGM videos?

C R cajhne at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:50:19 UTC 2016

> Once the videos are cut, edited and have a fade in + fade out there is a
> script that generates title cards via inkscape, calls blender to render an
> animation for the title and uses ffmpeg to join all the files together:

> http://houz.org/tmp/lgm_video_0.0.1.tar.xz

I'm currently using this script to generate the titles, unfortunately,
the fading in/out etc must be done manually, and it's what takes the
time.
It's faster at this point to do it by hand once with generated titles,
rather than do it by hand, render, then use a script to render it
again (not to mention the reduction in quality every time the
re-rendering happens)
The rendering part of the script will be more useful in the future
though, and after the LGM videos are complete, I'll look more into
automating the fade in out stuff.
Thanks again for the help, Tobias. Your work is making it a little faster.

-C