[LGM] Where to put the LGM videos?

ale rimoldi ale at graphicslab.org
Sat Dec 10 09:05:09 UTC 2016

hi c

> Can someone give me ftp access to a folder on an official lgm server
> somewhere? I need to upload these somewhere safer than youtube
> apparently.

the place we have on the server is -- afaik -- very restricted.

we can have more place for static files, but we should ask for it first.
it might take some time.

please, ask again for static place if you really think that you need
storage on "our" servers and i'll then start the process.

if you want to improve the safity of the data, i would suggest you to
upload the video to a bunch of video providers (vimeo, dailymotion, ...)
and keep an official list of those links...

ciao
a.l.e