[LGM] Where to put the LGM videos?

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 10:52:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 10:05 AM, ale rimoldi <ale at graphicslab.org> wrote:
> hi c
>
>> Can someone give me ftp access to a folder on an official lgm server
>> somewhere? I need to upload these somewhere safer than youtube
>> apparently.
>
> the place we have on the server is -- afaik -- very restricted.

That's TuxFamily right? They are very reactive. If you ask them for
more place (and say why), they would likely answer today and
positively. Unless exceptional cases, they always answer in a few
hours and are very open people.

Myself had the case twice where I wanted to have more space for
projects, and in both cases, they accepted and I got it in a few
hours.

Jehan

> we can have more place for static files, but we should ask for it first.
> it might take some time.
>
> please, ask again for static place if you really think that you need
> storage on "our" servers and i'll then start the process.
>
> if you want to improve the safity of the data, i would suggest you to
> upload the video to a bunch of video providers (vimeo, dailymotion, ...)
> and keep an official list of those links...
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net