[LGM] visas

lara lab_web at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 01:05:12 PST 2016

actually - in the gov.uk website it says only this:
Check if you need this visa if you’re visiting from outside the European
Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.

I added Commonwealth - but after examination US and Canadian citizens
would need the visa for visiting:
https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y/canada/work/six_months_or_less
https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y/usa/work/six_months_or_less

Will have to check with the home office today to see if there is any
leeway - as tourist... if there's a direct number, these days all seems
to go via the website.

best check all :)

best,
lara

On 15/01/16 08:28, lara wrote:
> hiya, it somehow got lost in editing between phil and me:
>
> If you’re from outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland and
> Commonwealth you will probably need Visa for the UK, Standard Visitor visa.
>
> Standard Visitor visa includes visit to a conference.
>
> For further info check here: https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa
>
> hope this clarifies - i will update the website,
>
> best, lara
>

> On 15/01/16 04:26, Dave Crossland wrote:
>>
>> On 14 January 2016 at 23:08, Louis Desjardins
>> <louis.desjardins at gmail.com <mailto:louis.desjardins at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Tourist?
>>

>> USA Citizens can enter the UK for 6 months for tourism.

http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2016/
-
http://www.e-w-n-s.net/
-