[LGM] LGM 2016 London Reimbursement Form Online

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:14:46 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We are currently receiving submissions for reimbursement. Thanks.

If you haven’t done so yet, please note that our deadline is May 15, so
this coming Sunday.

I will contact you if we’re missing something. It’s people first, not admin
rules! :)

This means, don’t worry. If anything, we’ll be in touch.

Cheers!

Louis