[LGM] LGM 2016 videos - Worth the wait?

C R cajhne at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:10:34 UTC 2016

Hey Pat. Oh yes, I know. :) Please don't mistake my tone as being put upon,
or belittled. I know everyone who responded appreciates the work. I also
know it's been a long wait, as it's been a particularly busy year for me (a
primary reason I'll be unable to attend the 2017 one).

I'm happy to show anyone who wants to know how, what to do.
I still need to join pixls.us
People keep reminding me of it, and I enjoyed your talk very much. It's
great to get motivation from the community!

-C