[LGM] Where to put the LGM videos?

C R cajhne at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:50:42 UTC 2016

I've completed the intro, outro and made a template out of it for
completing the rest of the vids, thanks in large part to Michael Murtaugh
for handling the video editing.

We are almost ready to put them up, but wanted comments about this sample
(lower res than final versions, to save download time):

http://www.whitecatgraphics.com/lgm/217_FontForge_Lives_composite.mp4

I've used the FontForge Lives talk as an example.
-C

Please advise any requests or changes, and if we can put up an official LGM
YouTube Channel or not. I think this will be accessible to the most people.

-C