[LGM] Where to put the LGM videos?

C R cajhne at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 17:12:06 UTC 2016

I can soften it up a bit. It's probably the way I composited it. Had to
bump up the contrast, because the white was not quite white enough to be
black in the original. When I inverted it, and applied a screen blending,
there was a grey block around it. I got rid of it by applying an increase
in contrast. I'll probably just re render the original animation I made for
it with better white. :) thanks for the input.

-C