[LGM] Organizational Meeting Recap

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 13:55:14 UTC 2017

Hi Greg  -

As a lot of of other missing things for this LGM, this was mostly my fault  -
I got locked down on coordinating comunications and assign tasks for
more people.

I am finishing up a public document with this year's budget and
expenses  - and as you will soon see, most of those were covered by a
sponsorship given by the GIMP Project.

Therefore, people interested in making donations to the past 2017 LGM
can in an indirect and effective way donate to GIMP in order to
recompose the project's funds - which are derived themselves from
donations anyway.

In advance to the budget spreadsheet I can tell the amount of GIMP
Sponsorship directly for the conference was USD 5000.00 (+ indirect
sponsorship in tickets, hosting and expenses for project members who
attended).