[LGM] LGM Seville proposal

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Aug 15 17:10:02 UTC 2017

On 08/14/2017 02:41 PM, ale wrote:
> Here you can read the proposal in a mature state:
> https://hackmd.io/s/rkS83BSBZ#
>
> Thanks for your patience, and specially to Ale for being so helpful with
> his insights.

Hi ale,

You say in the proposal:

"Tramallol is a working place, so LGM should have to be planned taking
that into consideration. In that sense it should be centered in a
weekend, and the labour days --as Friday or Monday-- the use of the open
space --depicted in a previous image-- should be limited to the
afternoons, because it’s connected to almost all working places in the
venue."

At the same time, it seems that these working people might be highly
interested in what's going on at LGM. Not that we need to be rude, but
only that we might be surprised that some of them find that taking a
break from their work might be worthwhile to them. They might also be
very helpful with some help and additional insights into the facility.

Greg