[LGM] Video Recording

Soenke Zehle soenke at kein.org
Tue Dec 12 18:48:31 UTC 2017

Hi all,

my suggestion: you decide who you want to work with, then K8 sets up a
contract including the video-related specifics from the sponsorship
agreement with Google and pay / cover the cost of the video team directly.

Dave sent a list of things to be done / included in the sponsorship
agreement to Ale + Ale, once the Sevilla team oks / changes these we can
finalize the sponsorship agreement.

best,

Soenke