[LGM] The LGM 2018 website

ale rimoldi ale at graphicslab.org
Thu Dec 14 10:02:56 UTC 2017

hi greg

> I'd like to make a suggestion about the site, using the map of the
> locations of the meeting as an example.
>
> The color scheme that is used for the map makes it very hard to read.
> I can understand the idea of having a color pattern for the website,
> but some things like maps ought to be a highly legible as possible.
> As we try to find suitable locations to stay at, those going to LGM
> need as much help as we can get.

personally, i'm fine with the overall look of the lgm site...

but i agree that it's not always "easy to use".

after a short dicussion in irc, i've made a pull request

https://github.com/libregraphicsmeeting/htdocs-2018/pull/7

- makes the three locations visible as individual POIs
- adds a link to the plain OSM map, centered on the main locations

let's what ale thinks about it... : - )

ciao
a.l.e