[LGM] The LGM 2018 website

ale a at 414c45.net
Fri Dec 15 10:22:28 UTC 2017

Hi Pat, thanks for your feedback as well.
In fact the landing section background is intended to be that way on
responsive layouts. In a first stage the design was as you propose, but
it looked a bit strange with the two logos repeated so close one to
other. So at the end I opted to keep the header one as it is, and to use
the other simply as an overflown background.

Best,
Ale.

ale [414c45.net · wwb.cc · @414c45]