[LGM] ATTN ALL: Call for 2018 venue...

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 19:41:27 UTC 2017

TLDR: We are having a venue crisis. If you can provide a venue in Europe
for 50 people with a projector, a sound system, and some rooms for side
meetings in spring of 2018, please let us know.

As many of you know, our lapse in organizational structure over the last
few years meant that we were too late to claim either of the two
first-class hosting proposals. So, unless somebody proposes a venue soon,
we will be in danger of not having a meeting next year.

I'm working to put together a proposal from Hong Kong, but I don't live
there, and it's a long way from Europe, too. So if anybody listening can
host in Europe next spring, speak up now. We will all be very grateful.