[LGM] LGM..?

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:57:21 UTC 2017

On 6 March 2017 at 10:32, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
>> Hi Liam and T0m -
>>
>> e-mail filter problem, despite tests. :-/
>>
>> The invitation to Liam has been sent.
>>

>> Yep - LGM is coming soon - sorry for the delays
>
> Was there a call for talk proposals?
No, not yet - this is the most late thing of all.

For those who intend to have a proposal before deciding to come or not, since
we are this late: please have in mind that we usually have enough
slots to accommodate
all proposals at LGM - so people who usually come to conferences only when
they have an accepted lecture, can make their arrangements to come without
fear the proposal will be refused.

If one wants to be sure it is ok, please just contact us.

As for the message on the site  witht he dates from 24th to the 28th,
- noti did not took place yet.

I am fixing that now, and puting the submission form online ASAP.

People who needed acceptance of workshops to get some funding did
write in advance
and got an invitation letter for proposals  on the days prior to the LGM.