[LGM] Looking for a Presentation/Tool

dario badagnani dario.badagnani at gmail.com
Tue May 9 12:30:47 UTC 2017

What kind of behavior? I Personally use Inkscape + Jessyink, that
includes a draw mode, an index mode, and in the presentation mode I
can add link to other pagesof the slides or external links. And
jumping to one desktop with the slides in fullscreen to another with
VLC you can change seamlessly to video and back.

DaFeBa