[LGM] finances

Soenke Zehle soenke at kein.org
Sun Nov 26 12:33:58 UTC 2017

>the actual administration of the bursary

that is what overhead charges cover. For K8, it's 15 % f research-related
projects (national or EU funds commonly include overhead flats between 20
and 25 % per cent).

The tax rate depends on whether we are talking donation (tax free, but also
no mention of donor allowed) or sponsoring (usually 19%).