[LGM] Transfer Methods

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 18:27:28 UTC 2017

IBAN is great. But using an international service that eliminates the need
to get people's bank account information would also be great, so long as
the fees are low.

My primary concern, wherever the organization is located, is that we don't
lose lots of money to taxes. This takes not just favorable laws but a
willingness by the organization to figure out the tangle of applicable
laws, to make the right claims, and to back them up with paperwork. Dave
and Soenke will talk today about how this would work with K8.