[LGM] finances

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Wed Nov 29 18:47:55 UTC 2017

Hi

I spoke with Soenke :) Some questions for him/me/us to answer :)

1. SZ: What is the effect for K8 if the deal is a sponsorship, not a
donation?

1b. DC: A sponsorship draft agreement should be shared fro Dave to review
what the obligations on K8, and for the LGM, will be. I'll try to do that
in the next few days :)

1c. SZ: Will K8 be able to provide video recording of the event and
publication within a reasonable timeframe?

2. SZ: If the money is coming from outside the EU, will VAT be due
(hopefully no)?

2b. SZ: Can K8 provide a W8BEN form (https://www.google.com/search?q=w8+ben
)?

3. SZ: What if someone from the LGM community wants to adminster the funds;
could K8 reduce or share the 15% with them?

4. LGM: How would LGM want to set up the bursary?

Cheers
Dave