[LGM] Libre Graphics Meeting Fundraising Partnership

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 23:01:52 UTC 2017

Good afternoon.

On behalf of the Libre Graphics Meeting organization and the Finance
Committee, I am enclosing a letter inquiring about the possibility of a
partnership between our organizations. We expect that such an arrangement
would be of great help to us, and we hope that our mission is sufficiently
compatible that it would also be of interest to you. We will eagerly await
your reply and stand ready to answer any questions you might have.

Best wishes,

Frank Trampe