[LGM] irc meeting "tonight" 21:00 CET(S)

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 16:13:25 UTC 2017

Hi all,

It’s unfortunate that I currently have no time to attend those important
meetings.

Having organised locally and remotely a few LGMs, if questions are raised
that anyone feels my answers could be of interest, please don’t hesitate to
write me directly. I’ll make all possible efforts to reply in a timely
manner.

All the best!

Louis