[LGM] LGM Seville proposal

Jehan jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 21:50:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

Looks like a good process to me.

Jehan

-------- Original message --------
From: ale rimoldi <ale at graphicslab.org>
Date: 04/09/2017  15:27  (GMT+01:00)
To: libre-graphics-meeting at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: [LGM] LGM Seville proposal

hi

iirc, the few comments we have had until now were positive and i don't
recall having seen anybody hinting to bigger obstacles...

can we agree that it's time to take a decision?

my suggestion:

- everbody who is on the lgm-org mailing list can participate in the
decision.

- i retrieve the list of people who took part in the decision for the
LGM in rio and make sure that all of them are on the lgm-org list

- communicate on the -org list who is on the list and let the organizers

  - tell if they want or not to be on the list

  - eventually suggest new people who should be on the list

- people on this list can also ask to be on the -org list and
participate in the decision

- if 50%+ of the people on the lgm-org list says "yes", the next lgm
will be in sevilla.

question:

- are you fine with the process?

- any points to be added / removed /modified?

have fun

a.l.e