[LGM] Questions about LGM website

Tobias Ellinghaus houz at gmx.de
Thu Apr 5 19:43:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have a few questions and comments regarding the LGM website.

- Why are there random nationalities assigned to all the speakers? Not only
are they wrong for many, I also don't wish to be tagged like that on the
Internet.

- Is there going to be a list of registered people like we had in recent
years?

- Would it be possible to have the registration form somewhat similar to past
years? That is, don't ask for an email address, and instead let people specify
the project they are with?

I'd be interested to hear what others think about those points.

Tobias