[LGM] Informal meeting tonight

ale a at 414c45.net
Wed Apr 25 08:33:34 UTC 2018

Hi all!

We know there's people already here, so we were thinking we might have
an informal meeting tonight. So for those of you interested we propose
to meet and have dinner at «El Ambigú», an excellent place to have tapas
in the center, at Calle Feria, 47. We can meet there at 20:30. We don't
know the number of people here so we might move to other place if
there're no space enough there. Probably to one of the sides of the
traditional market of Calle Feria. Let's see!

Best,
Ale.

--
ale [414c45.net · wwb.cc · @414c45]