[LGM] LGM 2019 - Funding

Soenke Zehle soenke at kein.org
Mon Dec 3 13:35:13 UTC 2018

Hi David (Crossland),

any news on possible Goggle sponsorship for video doc / travel? Happy
to send paperwork your way, just let us know. Just asking b/c last
year all of that needed to happen by mid-December, which is next week.

Carlos - happy to provide some visuals for a 2019 trailer, will put
Henrik and you in touch off-list,

best,

Soenke