[LGM] fortnightly IRC meet

Soenke Zehle soenke at kein.org
Wed Dec 12 20:18:56 UTC 2018

Hi all,

just realized that we forgot to set a date / time for the next chat,
let's do next We Dec 19 at 09:00 CET, hope that works for whoever is
interested.

Now that the call is out and submissions are already coming in we'll
focus on funding and perhaps also set a date for a program committee
chat for Jan to discuss the submissions since we promised

We'll try to put up a press page with the logos, team info etc by the
end of the week so you can share / use / link to to the LGM 2019 logo
on other sites.

We will have also chosen a local ombudsperson and add that to the code
of conduct page.

best,

Soenke