[LGM] bus ride / coach from rotterdam to sevilla

ale rimoldi ale at graphicslab.org
Fri Jan 12 09:33:51 UTC 2018

hi

a few days ago, "flevopolder" announced in the irc channel that that
"they" are organizing a coach heading to the lgm from rotterdam.

"""
what if there would be a touring car moving from Rotterdam all the way
south to Sevilla, picking people up along the way for LGM.. We're
currently seeing wether people are interested in such a thing please
have a look at the following document: https://pad.vvvvvvaria.org/wg.lgb
"""

should we put the information on the website?
and otherwise promote it in our social channels?

is anybody in touch with the guys organizing this?

ciao
a.l.e