[LGM] Where can I upload or send videos?

ale rimoldi ale at graphicslab.org
Thu Jun 14 07:47:08 UTC 2018

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 17:01:47 +0200
ale rimoldi <ale at graphicslab.org> wrote:

> ciao carlos
>
> > I'm go to upload the videos of presentations these days, where can I
> > do it??
>
> i can check with our hoster tuxfamily how we can get "static" storage
> space.

i've checked the tuxfamily interface and the FAQ and we should have 1 Gb
of space where we can upload stuff per ftp and which can be accessed per
ftp and http(s).

i will try it out and add a short how-to in

https://github.com/libregraphicsmeeting/infrastructure/tree/master/tuxfamily

and add an account for carlos.

> on top of this, we should probably also upload the video to youtube,
> so that people can easily find them.
> we have an account and i should be able to give you access to it
> (again, i'm travelling and i cannot check it right now).
> please send me your google / youtube username in a private email.

i've got the email and added carlos as a manager of the lgm youtube
channel.

ciao
a.l.e