[LGM] LGM 2018 participation

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:37:14 UTC 2018

Hi Igor -

The main call for presentations is over -
although we are defining this week how the slots for the Birds of a
Feather meetings will work - it is likely
it will be possible to have a slot for that - please try to join the
IRC meeting we are holding to
format the schedule.

Apart from a BoF or workshop session, there is also the "State of the
Libre Graphics" session -
where an update on all Libre Graphics active projects is presented -
it can convey a lot of information,
although the invitation is that it should fit in four slides.

The call for material for the State of Libre Graphics is still to take place.

   joao