[LGM] LGM 2018 Video Posting Questions

Julien Deswaef juego at requiem4tv.com
Tue May 1 12:48:14 UTC 2018

Just to add 2 cents. There is a thing now called Peertube that is taking the federated web by storm. https://github.com/Chocobozzz/PeerTube

If the infra community thinks this is worth installing, I'll be happy to give a hand administrating it.

Also, Michael (automatist) had done quite a bit of work archiving and referencing all the past video recordings. Not sure the status of that project, but could be resurrected...

--
@xuv ~ http://xuv.be
Sent from mobile tracking device.