[LGM] LGM 2020 in Riyadh

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue May 1 17:56:54 UTC 2018

Hi Frank

It was a bad idea to post that attachment. Joking aside, are you the author?

https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/lgm/public-documentation/code-of-conduct/
starts with, highlights mine:

"Since it’s early beginnings in 2006, the Libre Graphics Meeting has been a
melting pot where free software developers, practitioners and artists from all
over the world have a chance to meet each other, exchange ideas, and plan
the future of Free, Libre and Open Source graphics. The meeting is all
about participation: free to attend, it is open to all.

We intend the Libre Graphics Meeting to be an event that inspires mutual
respect, collaboration and exchange. The Libre Graphics Meeting Code of
Conduct states our shared ideas about the desired behaviour of participants
and organisers. This document is about conduct at the actual meeting,
(including related social events, presentations and workshops),
communication on the LGM mailing lists and IRC channels.

The Libre Graphics community is committed to providing a safe and welcoming
environment for all participants, regardless of, for example: ethnicity,
gender, sexual orientation, age, appearance, impairment, religion, or
technical ability."

Cheers
Dave