[LGM] [local_2021] LGM 2021 proposal - Sri Lanka

Pathum Egodawatta pathum at mooniak.com
Fri Apr 5 09:31:43 UTC 2019

Dear all,

This is a proposal to host LGM 2021 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. HackMD pad with
the proposal is here <https://hackmd.io/m4nzIvaPTpmWB-LT64GJSA?view>.
The proposal is put together by the members of Hanthana Linux Project
<http://hanthana.org/> and Department of Integrated Design, University
of Moratuwa.

Hope this is sufficient to finalise the proposal, we can provide any extra
info required.
Sadly non of the local orgnisers can make it to LGM 2019, however we can
connect online when we make a final decision at LGM 2019

NOTE: We originally proposed to host LGM 2020 on a thread last year.

Hope this works out and we will all see you in Colombo in 2021

Regards,
pathum

*เทด*

*Pathum Egodawatta*
Type Designer, Font Engineer and Researcher
MA Typeface Design (UK), BA (Hons) Graphic Design (LK)
*website* <https://pathumego.github.io/> | *twitter
<https://twitter.com/pathumego>  | *pathum at moonaik.com

Co-founder and Design Director,
Mooniak - a font and and editorial design studio in Colombo
mooniak.com  <http://mooniak.com/>/ hello at moooniak.com